Discussion in 'Welcome' started by DanSarg, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanSarg

DanSarg Member

Hi; my name is Dan. I've been on the live chat and it's nice to know that people actually know what I'm feeling like instead of reading a script and calling themselves an NLP practitioner. So.. yeah. Hi, all. Possibly, bye all; all things considered.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Dan and welcome...you are right that we do not have a structured way of responding, and that ppl here are very supportive...please share with us what is going on...there are many ppl here who will understand...all the best, J
  3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

You can talk here any time and no one is going to judge you... 'cause we're all pretty messed up as well. haha
    Stick around and let us know when you're feeling up and down- we will always listen!

Welcome to the forum
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Dansarg, welcome to SF. :)
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Dan. I hope you continue to find support and understanding here with us. :hug:
  6. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :D
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey people here are real and can relate so much to your pain. They are not a book or script just people like you. Supporting each other i hope you continue to reach out okay let people help you and when your stronger you can help them. take care Welcome to SF
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Dan!!!
  9. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF Dan. :hug:
  10. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

:IrishDoll:Welcome to SF:cool:
  11. arnoldclab

arnoldclab New Member

Welcome to the forum.I am Arnold.I am IT student.I am from San Jose,California.And my hobbies is to make friends,Traveling,watching beautiful scenes and capturing them..There are many interesting things I have seen in the site.I always look for informative things.So I hope this site will help me...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.