Discussion in 'Welcome' started by thl, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thl

thl Well-Known Member

I really don't know what to write, so don't expect a brilliant introduction. I think my life should be considered a normal life without big problems. Probably it is and Ii only create problems in my head. My bigges problem is that I have no more reasons to go on. All my wishes are impossible to realise and sadly I can't blame myself for screwing them up. I do my best, my "friends" say that I'm a wonderful person but I'm always the last wheel of the car (sorry, can't translat this in english... it's almost the same as being the last choice for everything). It also seems I'm good only for solving other peoples IT problems. If there are no problems with a PC or something geeky it's like I don't exist.
    Today I've written my very own testament, giving everything I can to my only friend (there's a part that goes to my parents even if I don't want to... Italian laws...).
    I don't think about suicide as now (I did in the past), but I will not be sad if a bad accident occours to me, possibly without damage to other peoples

Enought for now

thanks for reading

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome Thi you sound like a very helpful person I am glad you have a good friend to support you and glad you came here for support as well Post whatever you feel okay it helps to take the pain away sometimes. Nice to have you here
  3. thl

thl Well-Known Member

thanks ~violet~. I think she's a good friend. Unfortunately she want to be only a friend, and there are no hopes that will change in this life. So her support is limited until I can see her only as a friend. And this will take about an eternity to happen. Maybe I shold move to a different forum section ...
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi thl, welcome to SF :) Don't worry, your english is fine!

I know the feeling of 'feeling invisible' too. I hope we can support you through this :hug:
  5. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Hi there :) Welcome. :hug:
  6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf, i hope you'll find comfort and friendship here.
  7. winstonsam

winstonsam New Member

Hello everyone Just wanted to say hi. Any other "Maniacs" Here? I have been online for some time I have just finish building my fist membership site, also have another site as well. Still very new at website building, but I am pretty good with graphics, and like to play in Photoshop.I Want to learn to build sites in PHP, and learn more about the sever side of things.I like to help newer people online as I feel that Internet Marketing is a great way to earn a living,but you have to realize it is like anything worthwhile in life.It takes hard work and perseverance. Allot of Marketers try to push the scams and just use newer Internet Marketers for "Shark Bait"Thats why I decided to build my own website, I was tired of just wasting money on so called $97 secrets, that weren't worth a hill of beans. I wanted something that was real,honest and legitimate.So not being able to find it,I decided to build it myself.
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum thl. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.