1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Yuck, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuck

Yuck New Member

I'm not sure that I want my name out there so you may call me Yuck or Sierra (My middle name.) I'm 16 and full of anxiety and depression. I don't really enjoy complaining about my problems because I know someone out there has it worse than me. I love theatre. As a teenager I feel... not right. I can't relate well to many people in my school. I'm not suer how long I'll stick around here on SF. Probably a while. Lastly, I hate how most of the previous sentences begin with some form if "I."
    :plane: <------Also, I think this emoticon is pretty sweet =p.

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF where water is chocolate milk, your bed a big donut, doors open themself and refrigerator serves McDonald's happy meal all day. :eek:hmy:

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...I hope you do stick around and find the support and caring you are looking for...welcome again, big hugs, J

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome, I hope you decide to stay!

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WElcome to forum lots of caring people here.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Sierra. I hope you find comfort here with us. ;hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hello and :welcome: to the forum! :shake:

8. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum sierra :) its fine to talk about yourself here - thats what we are here for - so dont worry - just talk to and with us :) :hug:

9. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums! Hope you decide to stay with us for a good long while.

Talk about yourself in the forums, and we do our best to help out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.