Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Yuck, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuck

Yuck New Member

I'm not sure that I want my name out there so you may call me Yuck or Sierra (My middle name.) I'm 16 and full of anxiety and depression. I don't really enjoy complaining about my problems because I know someone out there has it worse than me. I love theatre. As a teenager I feel... not right. I can't relate well to many people in my school. I'm not suer how long I'll stick around here on SF. Probably a while. Lastly, I hate how most of the previous sentences begin with some form if "I."
    :plane: <------Also, I think this emoticon is pretty sweet =p.

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF where water is chocolate milk, your bed a big donut, doors open themself and refrigerator serves McDonald's happy meal all day. :eek:hmy:

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...I hope you do stick around and find the support and caring you are looking for...welcome again, big hugs, J

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome, I hope you decide to stay!

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WElcome to forum lots of caring people here.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Sierra. I hope you find comfort here with us. ;hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and :welcome: to the forum! :shake:

8. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum sierra :) its fine to talk about yourself here - thats what we are here for - so dont worry - just talk to and with us :) :hug:

9. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums! Hope you decide to stay with us for a good long while.

Talk about yourself in the forums, and we do our best to help out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.