hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Sfrisbee, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sfrisbee

Sfrisbee New Member

hi guys

I'm an 18 year old guy living in switzerland. and unsurprisingly a totally depressed person and often suicidal. fortunately noone really knows this. i'm usually shy, socially really awkward, short, not very good looking. never had a date or a girl even like me. as i've already read, a lot of you can relate to me there...

I've also always sucked at sports and I have quite a few fears and phobias.

I even have a bit of an alcohol problem, I'm luckily not physically dependant or something but I've often tried to drown my sorrows with booze in the past. I regularly did this when I was 16 and than occasionaly also later on. I also smoked weed and stuff but luckily nothing more serious. I stopped doing that but booze is still my main problem. I always crave it when I'm depressed. I mostly have it under control though but occasionaly return back to my old habits and secretely drink to make myself feel better, it happened again just a few days ago.

My greatist wish is to be popular and impressive and liked like other guys, especially by the girls. i know this sounds totally childish and naive but this is what i believe will make me ultimately happy.

But it just seems impossible...

Fortunately I still have a speck of hope at the end of the horizon. As soon as I turned 18(that was a month ago), I signed up for a workshop offering a self help tool called psych-K. It's gonna be held at the end of april. A cell biologist by the name of Bruce Lipton promotes it. So I have a really good feeling about this!
    If one of you depressed guys is interested, just tipe in the name "Bruce Lipton" or "Biology of Belief" into youtube. you'll immidiately find his vids. It's extremely empowering!
    At the moment I'm just hoping for hope, that this will help!

Because I've made a choice: If I don't make it(in the next few years). That is, be able to lead a life worth living. I'm gonna end it all!!
    Allthough I suspect I'll be too pussy to do it, which is actually my worst fear of all!!

Anyways Nice talkin to you guys! i hope bruce lipton's work will give some of you some new hope!

Sfrisbee

2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums. Glad to meet you.

I will check into the vids you have offered.

Oh yeah, there is coffee and donuts on the table to your left.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

glad you reached out here lots of support here and people who can relate

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome to Sf.

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome to SF!

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!!