Hello!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by happiness, Feb 18, 2010.

1. happiness

happiness Member

Well, I'm not really sure what to say. I can honestly say I'm happy. I used to be suicidal and will probably be suicidal again once I sober up. At least, I thought of you guys when I was drunk out of my mind! I've been off my meds for about three months now and hit some all time lows since then. I've realized it's all in your own fucking head (this depression). <mod edit: *useless: insulting> Go fucking tour Africa and see poverty with your own blind eyes <mod edit: *useless*: insulting>. Then come here with the precious time you have and the LUXURY of owning a computer <mod edit: *useless*: insulting>

FUCK, if you're in a bad situation of abuse or something then fucking leave, run away. <mod edit: *useless*: encouraging harm>. I'm definitely not going to win any popularity contests with this post and will probably get banned but fuck it. THIS IS YOUR LIFE. If you are not happy then get <mod edit: *useless*: insulting>up and do something about it. Find what makes you happy and do it.

This is probably my last post on here because I will probably get banned for <mod edit: *useless*: insulting> Everyone has things in their past that fuck with their heads, don't waste your time bitching about it, get on with it. You were meant for so much more.

There is definitely some positive things in my post. I'm normally an asshole who likes to watch people get hurt. I usually give away bad advice to others to benefit myself but I'd much rather see us <mod edit: *useless*: insulting> succeed than the fake, close-minded, materialistic, shallow d-bags I drank with tonight.

<mod edit: *useless*: insulting>
    Happiness

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2010
  2. Spirit Wing

Spirit Wing Active Member

Re: Hello you fucking suicidals!!!!!!

and if i had to say i'm from africa? just saying... :)

if i had to edit this piece you wrote (yes, my internal, infernal editor gets the red pen now and again) i'd cut most of the wordiness and be left with a drop of truth and meaning. but behind that, i see someone who is actually scared of making a connection - a true, compassionate connection to other human beings.

disassociation used to be one of my many 'issues'. ok so i didn't usually mouth off the way you obviously feel the need to (which for me is ok, btw, but as you are well aware others wouldn't feel the same), however it is a sad and lonely place once your anger at the world disappears and all you're left with is a big mouth with nothing useful to say.

perhaps you need to look at that and try lend yourself a little compassion. if you can't, or don't understand how to, i'd suggest you consider getting right back onto those meds again...

3. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

<Mod Edit: Abacus21 - quotes edited post>

There is a lot of truth in what u say and I have to agree with it, we all live in our own little world and forget whats really out there and a little perspective is good..thats what i take form what u said ...

4. happiness

happiness Member

Yeah doubt it (that youre from africa) or at least living in poverty. Shit you're on youre fucking laptop checking posts on a suicide forum. That's luxury compored to the standards of over 5 billion people.

hahaha its ok I'll skip my meds and you can skip out on gutting my post with your red pen (fuck my grammar and wordiness). At the end of the day, I am happy and don't plan on killing my self, fuck, I made good money this week which is probably a big a reason why I'm so fucking happy (I can buy a bottle of liquor, a bag of weed, and bitch to fuck) yeah I'm shallow like the rest of you but at least I can say I got off my ass and started working towards making myself happy. That's all it takes.

The alcohol (aka truth serum) insists I say <mod edit: *useless*: insulting>
    Happiness

5. Spirit Wing

Spirit Wing Active Member

firstly, i am from africa and no, not everyone lives in a shack with no electricity. many of them have TVs and laptops tho :p sorry, that's a joke but if you've never been to africa without your save-the-world american eyes, maybe you wouldn't get it...

i am not depressed nor suicidal, although i've been there. i've been off meds for four years. and i have no bitch against anyone with more - or less - material goods than me. what does that actually mean anyway when it all comes down to it?

what i was saying with the editor comment, was that there is an element of truth to what you say. to some extent, we do need to just pick ourselves up by our bootstraps and get on with it...

if this is your version of happiness, then you've been reading the wrong manual. and if you feel so happy and complete, then why are you here at all? just asking...

the alcohol (aka karate juice) is probably not your best friend right now. although it would insist that it is...

i hope one day you won't have to pay for that "bitch to fuck". then maybe you'd understand a little more about the complexity that is life...