• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/
  • Please read the sticky notice in Forum News and Updates section regarding user etiquette during the next few weeks

Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh...well...I don't quite know what to say (pretty ironic, considering my username, but hey-ho..). As you may have guessed, I am new to this forum, and, yes, I am suicidal, etc. etc. I bet that's a new one, huh..

Anyway!

I have many, many long and complicated problems which I will not bore you with at this early stage, but no doubt I will pour my poor little fucked-up heart out here some time in the near future. Apologises in advance. I really have no-one else I can turn to at the moment.

Thanks for reading xx

helena

Staff Alumni
welcome to the forum :)
I would like to tell you that you really don't need to apologize, I am sure a lot of us will love to hear more about you,I do :) and no one will get bored for sure.So now you have us to turn to :), and I hope you find all the support and understanding you need and deserve.
Take care,
:hug:

Abacus21

Staff Alumni
Hi I know, and welcome to SF.

Let me just say I agree with what Helena's said :) - no-one will get bored here!

Take care, and I'll see you around the forum, hopefully chat!

Joe

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
:welcome: to SF I know. You will find you share many of your experiences with others here. I look forward to seeing you on the forums and in chat. Nice to meet you. :hug:

Welcome to the forum... Like has been said there is NO need to apoligise, and I am not going to get bored. I dont think that anyone else will either. Hope to see you around.

TDM

:welcome: to the Forum :)
I'm going to make myself stand out by NOT talking about how I agree with everyone else (even though I do) and saying: your username is the bomb :)
Want to swap? ;)
Anyway, welcome, I hope to see you around, and if you need anything give us a yell or a PM :)

Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$475.00
Goal
$255.00