hello.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by fluorescent_vee, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fluorescent_vee

fluorescent_vee New Member

hi, i'm valerie. what can i say? idk. i was a very happy person until about a year ago. nothing specific happened besides me being sucky in school and becoming very stressed about it. but somehow that triggered this onslaught of insecurity and f'ed-up-ness. and then a bunch of other stuff happened, like the tearing apart of my family. i'd rather not get into it now, but someday.

if i were joining any other day i'd have positive things to say, probably, but today is a bad day and because of that, i looked up this site today. out of desperation, maybe. i came here because i feel like i have nowhere else to go. and because in the bottom of my heart i have this desire to know if anyone cares about me.

i guess that's all i really need to say.

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Hey Valerie,

Welcome to the forum :) I'm sorry today is a bad day for you, but I do hope that with desperation bringing you here, we can somehow help. Feel free to post in any of the forums about what's going on for you.

I look forward to seeing you around,

Take care of yourself

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey glad you signed in. Okay to vent get the frustration out get the pain out just know lots of people care we do we are listening. Your pain is as important as others and hope you continue to reach out okay You are not alone now

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF Valerie. Hope you find comfort and someone to talk to.

5. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Valerie. :hug:

6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Welcome to SF!

7. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Welcome, Valerie (always liked that name). We all have our bad days, it's what the site's for. :)

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums.. I'm sure you will connect with others here..Keep posting..Sometimes it starts out slow but if you keep posting others will take notice..Take care and Stay Strong..

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi Valerie. :welcome: to SF. I am glad you decided to join our community. I am sorry to hear you are struggling at this time. When you are ready to share a bit more, we are ready to listen. until then, take care. :hug:

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Valerie, welcome :) I hope you like it here x

11. AtomicsAsylum

AtomicsAsylum Account Closed

Welcome to SF

Ink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.