Hello.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by RaccoonLove, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaccoonLove

RaccoonLove New Member

Helllo, I am new here. I decided to join as I am struggling with depressive problems at the moment, I look forward to get to know you all and have interesting discussions. I'm currently 16 and in HS.

2. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

well, we're glad you're here. i think you will find this an incredibly supportive site. the people here are just awesome. i'm sorry you're going through depressive stuff right now, but feel free to share whatever you'd like within the guidelines of course:biggrin: anyways, you take care and i look forward to seeing you around the forum.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! I'm sure you will make friends here easy enought.. There are plenty your age or close to it..Feel free to just jump right in..

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and I am also glad you found us...please continue to post and let us know how you are going...welcome and big hugs, J

5. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Hey,

I hope that we can support you through these difficult times.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I hope we can help support you in your struggles to find a better life. I believe there is one out there for you. I am glad you found us so we can work together. :hug:

7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Welcome aboard!

8. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Welcome Raccoonlove. :) I'm also 16.

9. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Welcome Raccoonlove! :] I look forward to seeing you around.

10. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

welcome to SF I hope that you can find comfort and support on here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.