Discussion in 'Welcome' started by BlackWidow, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackWidow

BlackWidow Member

I've joined more than a few days ago but haven't been active until now.
    I've had suicidal thoughts since I was about thirteen and have been self-inflicing since I was seventeen. I'm in my early 20's now.
    I've joined to share and reach out to people who might have gone through similiar experienes.

a few facts about me:
    .music junkie
    .hikikomori- I rarely go out

hope y'all have a good day now
  2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

welcome to the forums :)

If you ever wanna talk let me know

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey welcome glad you reached out here for support know alot can relate take care keep posting okay
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I've been suicidal since I was 13.. I have attempted three times and been in the hospital ten times..I am currently seeing a therapist for the last five years..Maybe you should see one..They do help.. Even though I am still suicidal I have learned to live with it..I address it daily and try to put it behind me..She says I will probably be this way the rest of my life..Beings it is so deep rooted in me..Live for the present because you can't change the past..Take Care!!
  5. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums, Black.

I'm american too, I'm not sure if I can be considered a music junky though I enjoy very much. XD I tried to be a vegetarion once, but I like meat too much. :p
  6. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

hey welcome to the SF.

7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Welcome to SF!

I hope that you can find the support you need, as we are all unique. In the meantime, I hope you stay safe.
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forums. I am looking forward to seeing you more around. :shake:
  9. BlackWidow

BlackWidow Member

thank you all for welcoming me~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.