Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Lost Echo, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost Echo

Lost Echo New Member

Hello everyone. I hope I have come to the right place, because I have no one anywhere else I feel I can talk to. Thank you.
  2. PerfectlyMurdered

PerfectlyMurdered Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! You will find a lot of support here :). You can talk to me anytime if you'd like.
  3. Lost Echo

Lost Echo New Member

Thank you very much. I'm still a little apprehensive about this as I've never talked about these feelings to anyone. Thank you
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

welcome...I hope you can feel ok about talking here..
    we are here to listen and support if we can so go for it...
  5. PerfectlyMurdered

PerfectlyMurdered Well-Known Member

I used to be the same way too, but you can find a lot of help here because everyone understands and will not judge you. :) We're all here to help eachother out through the hard times.
  6. Lost Echo

Lost Echo New Member

Thank you for making me feel welcome, I really appreciate it.
  7. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Welcome ,I find this forum,very helpful in lots of ways,im sure you will too xxx
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! You can feel free to talk here because no one knows who you are.. There is alot of support here and no one sits in judgement of you..You will get an occasional troll but the mods and admin are very good at keeping them away.. Take care!!!
  9. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

you will find an amazing amount of support here. just get posting and you will see what i mean. you can always pm me anytime!
  10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HEy welcome i too was terrified at first so afraid but the people here are kind so please post when you are ready so you can get the support you need
  11. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Welcome, Lost. Here's a muffin. :muffin:

No need to worry about posting, no one judges here. I can understand feeling apprehensive about it, I felt the same way at first.
  12. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. I hope that we can support you.
  13. Lost Echo

Lost Echo New Member

Thank you all for all the kind words! I have been away for some time, as I have been nervous since I've never admitted this before to anyone really. Thank you all and thanks for the muffin! Made me smile!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.