• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not think of any really appropriate title besides hello.

I just turned 17 recently, I'm male, I currently live in the UK (though I will be moving to America come september)
I'm new to these forums though I have been aware of them for quite some time now.
I believe in no religion or God, I believe God to be at most a concept that exists to give hope to those still able to believe in him.
My personal interests range from Philosophy and thinking through to Japan, it's language and it's culture.
I have had suicidal feelings from time to time (I still do) however I won't bother discussing that on this thread.

:welcome: to SF. I hope you are able to find what you are looking for here. We have people from all different walks of life. hope you feel at home. :hug:

:welcome: to the Forum :)
Glad you decided to join us :) I too hope you find what you are looking for here.
Take care, and if you need anything, feel free to PM :)

Lauren

S

SteakAndChips

Hi

Welcome to SF - I hope that you find the friendship and support that you deserve here :)

Love

GE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00