1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by SoSweet, Aug 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoSweet

SoSweet Member

I could not think of any really appropriate title besides hello.

I just turned 17 recently, I'm male, I currently live in the UK (though I will be moving to America come september)
    I'm new to these forums though I have been aware of them for quite some time now.
    I believe in no religion or God, I believe God to be at most a concept that exists to give hope to those still able to believe in him.
    My personal interests range from Philosophy and thinking through to Japan, it's language and it's culture.
    I have had suicidal feelings from time to time (I still do) however I won't bother discussing that on this thread.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope you are able to find what you are looking for here. We have people from all different walks of life. hope you feel at home. :hug:

3. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum.

TDM

4. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the Forum :)
    Glad you decided to join us :) I too hope you find what you are looking for here.
    Take care, and if you need anything, feel free to PM :)

Lauren

5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :)

Take care, and see you around the forum, and maybe chat.

Joe

6. Hi

Welcome to SF - I hope that you find the friendship and support that you deserve here :)

Love

GE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.