Hello.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Stray Kitten, Aug 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stray Kitten

Stray Kitten Active Member

Err, 'lo. I'm LeaveMeAlone's sister, just call me Stray or Kit or something.

I'm not sure what to say as an introduction, I figured I'd save all the heart-rendering stuff for another section of the board, so I'll just give the basics, I guess. I'm nineteen, currently (but not for long) living with my brother and about to become homeless, I should be starting some kind of Advertising and Multimedia, Culture and Communications joint degree at University soon, providing nothing goes tragically wrong.

I like... writing, reading, I used to like art, and I still like curling up in dark corners and doing absolutely nothing. Oh yes, and I'm very, very, very sad.

I think that'll do as an introduction. Nice to meet you all.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Stray_kitten. I am sorry to hear of all the difficulties you are facing or soon will be facing. I hope you are able to find some of the emotional support you need to make it through these rough times. Take care. :hug:

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Welcome :)

Joe

4. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum.

TDM

5. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the Forum :)
    Your degree sounds very interesting :) Wish I was doing something similar, with mine you have to take five different subjects in the first year, so I don't get to take just journalism and history until next year :dry:
    Dark corners are good. Just don't stay in them too long :)
    Take care, I hope to see you around - in chat, maybe - and if you need anything just post or PM :)

Lauren

6. Stray Kitten

Stray Kitten Active Member

Somewhere to live? ;_;

7. hey - welcome to the forum :) hope to see you about

Love

GE

8. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Welcome. Hope you are doing alright.

Mia

Thread Status: