hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by niceguy, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niceguy

niceguy Active Member

hi ppl, i'm 20 years old and i've been battling debilitating depression(supposedly bipolar) with depersonalisation and anxiety for almost 7 years now. i've lost myself completely, my intellect, wit, social ability everything(and screwed up my acads and career quite a bit). this is quite a pathetic state and i think i've had enough. i've lost faith in people and can almost see how they work. the world seems like a really ugly and hostile place except for this little forum here. the only time i feel better is when i consider quitting. i know ppl say 20 is too young to give up but i'm tired of seeing myself fall apart. whats your take? i am tired of the whole thing. i wasnt born this way. i need a break. there doesnt seem to be any in this world(figurative).

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I just wanted to say hi and welcome to SF! I hope you find help and support here.

3. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

hey were all here to support eachother, im also 20 and have had depression for as long as i can remember feel free to contact me however you want if you wanna talk i like to listen and i might be able to relate somehow

hope it works out for you

4. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to SF Forums. You'll find support and encouragement here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.