Discussion in 'Welcome' started by niceguy, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niceguy

niceguy Active Member

hi ppl, i'm 20 years old and i've been battling debilitating depression(supposedly bipolar) with depersonalisation and anxiety for almost 7 years now. i've lost myself completely, my intellect, wit, social ability everything(and screwed up my acads and career quite a bit). this is quite a pathetic state and i think i've had enough. i've lost faith in people and can almost see how they work. the world seems like a really ugly and hostile place except for this little forum here. the only time i feel better is when i consider quitting. i know ppl say 20 is too young to give up but i'm tired of seeing myself fall apart. whats your take? i am tired of the whole thing. i wasnt born this way. i need a break. there doesnt seem to be any in this world(figurative).
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I just wanted to say hi and welcome to SF! I hope you find help and support here.
  3. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

hey were all here to support eachother, im also 20 and have had depression for as long as i can remember feel free to contact me however you want if you wanna talk i like to listen and i might be able to relate somehow

hope it works out for you
  4. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to SF Forums. You'll find support and encouragement here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.