Discussion in 'Welcome' started by jackiek, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackiek

jackiek New Member

I came across this site when I was looking for ways to end things. I am39 years old with 2 kids and a husband who is useless. His attitude is "we all get fed up" but I have severe depression. I cant cope with the basic things in life and I find myself wanting to be away from everyone including my kids. I dont feel like I belong to this world anymore, its like watching it from behind a glass screen. I know I am screwing up my kids and I know they would be better off without me.I am waiting to see a counsellor through my gp, but I feel if i dont get help really soon, it will be too late. Please tell me i can get past this?
  2. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

you can get through it

everyone here is here to help and support you
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

oH god no kid is better off without their parent no kid you just pass pain on to that kid and inturn you children get derpressed and end up where you are. Stop the cycle okay get help for you now so your children will be healthy and happy in the future
  4. niceguy

niceguy Active Member

most of us found this site the same way, and in similar circumstances. just stay with us and you'll feel better in a day or two. trust me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.