hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by kidinpain, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kidinpain

kidinpain Member

hello im new and id like to say hello to eveyone iv been reading most of the post for a week now and id like to help ppl cus i like helping ppl:biggrin: :cool: i have crises of my own too but i dont realy like talking about that stuff too but i wont let that get in my way:)

2. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the Forum :)
    It's admirable that you want to help but if you need help we'll be here for you too, so don't be scared to ask :)
    Take care, hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to PM :)

Lauren

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. We are here for everyone that wants to be a part of this wonderful site. It is great that you want to help other people, but remember that you are important and as a member you are entitled to help and support as well. i hope to see you around the site. Take care. :hug:

4. seeking-solitude

seeking-solitude SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome!

A lot of the time people in pain find helping others therapeutic. But i mirror gentle's response too. Take the help you are entitled too. I hope you find the support you need here :)

Take care,

Paul.

5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome :)

I echo the others' responses - it's great you want to help people, but, if you ever need help, don't feel afraid to post about it! :)

Joe

6. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Hi and :welcome: to the forum.... hope you find support here and if you can manage to support others then all the better. :smile:

7. sadsong

sadsong Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum :) I hope you get from the site what you want for it. I also find helping people theraputic, but as the others have said, it's important to look after yourself and ask for help if you want it.

Lizzy.

8. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome to the forum. Its really helpful to yourself to help people sometimes I find, although remember to look after yourself first, and remember that we're here for ya too if you need a shoulder to lean on. :)

TDM

9. Hi

Welcome to the forum :) Always remember that you as an individual are important and that you deserve as much help as anyone to sort through problems and issues :) Hope to see you about :)

Love

GE

10. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I just wanted to say that whenever things get rough I'm only a PM away. :hug:

Mia

11. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

If you ever want to talk about anything, feel free to PM me okay?

12. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

:welcome: WeLcOmE! :welcome:

feel free to PM me if you need to know anything :biggrin:

vikki x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.