Hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyisburning

So, uh...I just happened to run across this site and I figured I might as well give it a try. It would be really awesome to talk to some other people who are either in the same place as me, or have been at one time.

I'm not sure what exactly to post on here, but most people seemed to be giving brief introductions about themselves...so here goes nothing...

I'm 20, a girl (I would give my name, but I don't feel ready yet), and I go to college. I've been depressed for almost 6 years now, and I didn't seek help for it until last fall. I see a therapist and a psychiatrist regularly now...but it just... I don't know. I guess I'm hoping I can get some answers or help or advice or whatever on here. I came extremely close to killing myself this past semester, and I'm ashamed and scared of it.

Anyway though, enough about me...hope to talk to some of you soon. :)

Brandon

Welcome to sf, I hope the people here can help you as they've helped me. It's a really a good bunch here, so it's great that you've decided to give it a try. If you wanna talk just pm me, or catch me in chat. Goodluck!

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Welcome to the forums!! Take your time and share when you are ready.. We will offer what support that we can..Take Care!!

brokenandlonely

Hey, welcome to SF. Glad you found this forum, everyone here is very supportive and helpful and here if you need to talk about anything going on or just need someone to talk to. Hope everything is going well with you. If you have any questions or want someone to talk to you can PM me. :) :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00