Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Escapist, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Escapist

Escapist Well-Known Member

Hello, Community of SF

After having been absent for quite some time, I thought about turning my life upside down and just restart. From now on, I should aim to do what i've been aiming for all this time. Regardless of the hardships along the way.

I've been thinking of losing weight for quite some time. While difficult, it still needs to be done, even though it's not entirely for myself. I was thinking to put some kind of diary on SF about my progress, something to look back on and remind me for who and what purpose i'm doing it. So, i'm hoping for the best, sure it's going to be some punishment. Though no one said it was going to be easy. So yeah, expect some updates about that.

Though, on with the introduction. So here for a somewhat new start. If at any given time, you have a problem, or need someone to talk with, feel free to contact me, i'll try to be of any help if possible.

Uhm what else...

My hobbies are; Playing Games, Watching Anime and taking strolls, preferbly at night. I happen to like the night alot, and would like to spend more time with it again. It gives this calmth and the moon is just beautiful when full. It also helps me writing out my thoughts a bit better as often i've got some problems with it and get misunderstood, which is quite annoying. So writing them out this way helps quite a bit.

If there is more you like to know, just ask.

Nice to meet each and everyone of you! My apologies in advance if I bored you with this introduction, not quite my intention in the first place. Maybe second though.

Nontheless, Hello.
  2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome back.
  3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

welcome back hun :hug:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: back to your involvement with our forum members. i wish you luck on your weight loss. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.