hello ?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Freemind, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freemind

Freemind Member

first a bit of background information i've posted on this site before i believe it was round 2 months before my first attemp.All and all what you need to know about me is i'm a guy who is 17 and i'm currently in my home country but studying abroad in canada.İ am a smart ass who can play sports but i've always kept people away from me because of an unknown (to me at least ) reason and felt depressed for about 5 years now and been under anti-depressants for a long time ... Now the major problem is i feel i have no home because my parents chagned my room into a study after i left and i have no friends and my long term relationships was probably (i believe with all of my heart i just did not see them together ... ) cheating on me and the dream i was having of coming home and everything will be okay ... is shattered into million pieces ... i have given myself aducate time for get out of these feelings and be happy again but it did not matter ... it feels like as the time passes by i feel more alone and noting becomes any better whatever i do ... i just feel like giving up because by living i drain my parents of resources which they can use and there is noting and absulutely noting ! useful or attractive about me .... basicly i dont realy want to kill myself but i dont know any other way to get out of this rut i've dug my self in thank you for reading ...
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Hello there and :welcome: to the forum :) if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to pm me any time :hug:
  3. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

:hiya: welcome to the forum, hope you find the help and support you need here.

Take Care

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: back to the forum. Nice to see you again.
  5. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

welcome to sf. my name is lucy. my PM box is always open. :smile:
  6. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

hey. welcome
  7. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  8. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to SF , hope u find some sort of support here , we are a friendly bunch :)
  9. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums x
  10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome back to the forums.. I'm sure you will find members here to connect with.. Everyone is really friendly..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.