Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

cymbele

SF Supporter
My sn is cymbele and I think about death and killing myself a lot. I have recently been released from a MH facility but still harbor thoughts about suicide. I think I'm pass crisis point but still think about it a lot. Sometimes talking about it helps to reduce the feelings and that is what I hope to get out of this forum.

nolonger

Well welcome to SF Cymbele :)

A lot of us here think about suicide frequently. And at times we don't know why...:(

Hope to see ya around :)

hi cymbele. i'm new here too. talking about what you feel really helps a lot. so if you still have those thoughts, share them here first. a lot of people are willing to help you. :spidey:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
My sn is cymbele and I think about death and killing myself a lot. I have recently been released from a MH facility but still harbor thoughts about suicide. I think I'm pass crisis point but still think about it a lot. Sometimes talking about it helps to reduce the feelings and that is what I hope to get out of this forum.
Hi Cymbele :) welcome!

I agree with you, it certainly does help to talk about it. Definitely lifts some of the weight off.
I'm glad the MH facility helped a bit, how long was your stay?
Keep talking to us :) A lot of us can relate to you, hugs!

UnkelHeit

Hi Cymbele. I'm glad to hear you're past crisis for the moment. There's some great people around to talk to. I hope to see you around.

Dave_N

Banned Member
Hi Cymbelle and welcome to SF. Yes, talking about what is bother you will definitely help you cope with your suicidal feelings and eventually overcome them. :hug:

cymbele

SF Supporter
I spent 4 useless days in the MH unit. I say useless because the drs seem to think I was depressed (which i was) and I had to fake that I was doing fine. For example in one case I lay on my bunk thinking of using a gun and how it would feel and then the doctor came by and i had to tell them that I was ok and didn't harbor any such thoughts.

One of the fustrating points is that want to keep me "safe" as if I have an outside threat. I am perfectly in control - maybe suicide is all about control anyway. I should probably read some threads. :)

TJ

Staff Alumni
welcome to the forum hun , were here to give peer to peer support , lean on us and i hope that u can find some reliefe from ur feelings .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00