Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Calamity, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calamity

Calamity Member

I was looking for a decent website and I found this, but I'm a little confused, is this a website that helps aid suicide or prevents it? Anyways, I'm having troubles lately and I'd like to just throw it all away. It's not that I can't handle it, or that I want an easy way out. I just simply want to end my life.

2. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to the site. SF is a place that is pro-life, so its a prevention. Encouraging suicide is not allowed here.
    I hope you find some support here so you no longer feel as though ending your life is the way to go.
    if you need to talk feel free to pm me at any time, or chat me in chat.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Calamity and welcome to SF. SF is a support forum for people suffering from depression and suicidal thoughts. It is not a place where people encourage others to kill themselves. There are illegal sites like that on the internet though, but don't go to them. Stay here instead. :hug:

4. Calamity

Calamity Member

Ah thank you for the warm welcome. Honestly the whole day I've been looking where to get some <Mod Edit:Music: Method> without a license but no such luck at all at the moment. I do feel out of it.. But, it's okay, thats just how I am, been suicidal for who knows how long. I've been through therapy and done all that psychiatric ward business, and no one has been able to help me. Though it's quite a miracle that I'm still alive today, I find it funny.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
  5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Hi Calamity, welcome to Sf.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Calamity. I am glad you are still alive and have decided to join our forum. It is a great place to find support and share your thoughts and feelings without being judged for them. Take care and stay safe. I hope to see you around the forum. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.