Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by BukanAyu, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BukanAyu

BukanAyu Member

Just wanted to introduce myself..
    My name is Ailey. I'm nearly 14 years old. I was depressed for the first time in second grade. Since then I've been found to have ADD, generalized anxiety disorder, anxiety related constipation dominant IBS, clinical depression, clinical OCD, and clinical body dismorphia.
    I've been on seven medicines in the past nine months. none of them have worked.
    Yay.

2. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Hey Ailey welcome to the forum i just joined as well. I suffer with anxiety which flares up my ibs so i know how that feels, so annoying.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Ailey. Don't give up on the search for the right combination of meds to help you. I know it isn't easy but you don't have to feel this way forever. i am glad you joined our forum and have sought support. :hug:

4. BukanAyu

BukanAyu Member

No...I'm here to help others. I am the person who keeps holds everyone else together...even when I am falling apart.
    Always have been.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome Ailey :hug:

You're generous to offer what you can to others :) but don't forget to take care of yourself too x

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i hope you dohave a professional in your corner who can help you cope a pyschologist who deals with depression it is hard when someone as young as you has depression because of all the changes one goes thru at your age. hormones etc reach out okay for help by just talking venting whatever it is that is causing you to be sad there are people here that care about you okay.

7. BukanAyu

BukanAyu Member

I do. I have the most wonderful therapist.

8. Things

Things Well-Known Member

You can help and get help at the same. Even the strongest need support.

Welcome to the forums. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.