Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I discovered this forum a few days ago when I felt like I really need to talk. I started reading some posts, etc. and I decided to register. Now I did, I doesn't look like a great idea anymore beacuse i'm kinda shy, but I'll give it a try...
My name is Chris, i'm french (this explains my spelling mistakes) and i'm 20. I've been depressed for 3 years thought i've been feeling a little better this last year. I was ignoring my problems. But they finally caught up with me a few days ago and now i'm really depressed again. I've been thinking about comitting suicide for 3 years now, i even tried it but i failed obviously.

Not the best way to introduce myself but i really don't know what to say:sad: .

Chris

Not a bad introduction at all :) :welcome: to the Forum. I'm just sorry you feel bad enough that you came here at all!
I'm glad you did find us though :) We're certainly here to listen to whatever you want to say :) Don't worry about the shy thing - you can post as much or as little as you want. We don't mind :)
I hope you're doing ok today.
Take care, hope to see something else from you soon, and if you ever want to talk privately, feel free to PM me :)

Lauren

Casey.

Welcome to SF. You have come to the right place if you're feeling this way. Why have you ben feeling suicidal? Is it because of depression?
Anyway, please let me know either through PM or e mail if you ever need anything.
Ashton

BlackPegasus

Welcome to the site. I am glad you have joined us. It can be a bit uncomfortable joining a new place and not knowing anyone. Take your time and look around. No rush to post until you are comfortable. If you ever need to talk more privately you are more than welcome to PM me.

Mia

S

SteakAndChips

welcome to SF :) I hope that you find the friendship and support that you deserve here :)

Love

GE
x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00