Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by denysa, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. denysa

denysa New Member

Hy there. How are you?
    As you can see, my name is Denisa. I`m a happy girl, now- but I used to be depressed with a lot of suicidal thoughts. I really like this forum- being able to help someone is such a joy. It`s hard to pass alone through all these things, so I really appreciate these kind of forums. I have a fb account dedicated to everyone who needs a friend, encouragement or someone to talk with- it's only for this, it doesn't have any other purposes. http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001549925639 . I would be happy to help you.
    Have a nice day/night! Here is 3 am:lol!:

2. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Hi Denysa :welcome: to the forum thats very thoughtful. It's good to hear your happy girl now.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

welcome to SF nice of you to drop in

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Awww! Welcome to the forum. How sweet of you to dedicate time to being there for people that are going throuh a rough time. :hug:

PS: I'm going to add you. =)

5. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Hi! Welcome. Thanks for helping. And it's good that you were able to get better. Hope it stays permanent. Blessings.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Denisa..It's always refreshing to hear a success story..I'm glad you have reached that stage in your life...Take care!!

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad to hear you have found that inner peace and feel you have something to offer in helping those to do the same. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.