hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Dunbar, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dunbar

Dunbar Active Member

Hi, I found this site while looking for ways to kill myself. I guess Im not ready as Im registering here.

I fantasize about death quite a lot and tonight after a few drinks really thought i could get the courage. Maybe not. I hate my life, there is nothing worse than this feeling of going nowhere. Going backwards would feel like a step in the right direction but im not even going there. One day i hope to die I think about it a lot.

Well thats me, cheerful feller aye? lol

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Dunbar :)

3. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, and try not to take any hasty actions just yet. Sometimes it helps just to be around people that understand you and what you're going through, and judging from the fact you found this site, I'd say you found the right place. Hope you find the support you need, there's plenty here to go around. :)

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hey glad you haven't tried yet life can move forward again with work and help from caring psychologist life can be good again take care

5. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

haaah - you know... I think most of us found this place the very same way you did. And we're still alive. Hopefully you will stay awhile and make some progress back into the positive from the negative!

Welcome to the forum~

6. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF! I hope you never reach the point where you are ready.

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! Keep posting and yoou will meet alot of nice people on here.. Theres plenty of support around..

8. Dunbar

Dunbar Active Member

Thanks everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.