Hello.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by HopelessDumbGirl., Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I made a thread last week on this website, if no one remembers, or read it, it is here; http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=87101

I just wanted to tell the very nice people who chose to reply that I did not go through with suicide, even though I really, really wanted too. I have though, started cutting again. All of the emotional pain of my boyfriends stress, school stress, cutting just lets it all out. It makes me feel so much better.

I also, a while back, got into hitting, punching things. HARD things. Brick walls (I broke my wrist for about two months, twice.) I LOVE the physical pain.. is that wierd? I love physical pain opposed to emotional pain. \:

2. stig

stig Well-Known Member

hello, I'm glad that you decided not to kill yourself, tha would have been a shame. the physicall pain is a way to block out the emotional pain. it is a coping mechanism. It is not strange at all, it is a form of self harm. are you on any medication for your condition? does your doctor know?

is your boyfriend seeing anyone for his stress?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.