Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by OldyoungIrishman, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all, I'm new to this forum. I'm not suicidal or dealing with an emotional or life issue right now but I have in the past. Having dealt with that I wanted to get out here and help people as best I can even if its just a helping word is all that i can do. I don't feel that I'm called by some higher purpose to get out and try and save as many people in the world as I can. I have just gone through emotional struggles in the past and I know how much it hurt to feel like there was no one there, if I can help someone through that I'll do what needs to be done to help them. Look at me here ranting when I'm supposed to be introducing myself...well thats the great thing about the internet I suppose I could just delete all of this but then you all wouldn't get a chance to see the real me, all the silliness included. Well I may be new here but I'm ready to help whoever whenever. As a final note its a pleasure joining this forum.

- Will

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Will..welcome and thanks for your gracious offer...hope you find ppl with whom you can exchange and support...welcome again, J

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Will, I'm glad you joined. I joined for the same reason, over a year and a half ago, and I met some truly amazing people here. :) Welcome to SF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.