Hello

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lundvithr, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lundvithr

lundvithr Member

I don't really know where to start, so here goes nothing. I'm 19, college dropout, work a minimum wage job, have no girlfriend, no hope of getting one. I'm not good enough for any girl to actually like. There's no point in continuing to exist here. Every single girl on this planet either thinks that I'm a worthless, ugly piece of shit that doesn't deserve love, or would if she knew me. I hate myself and I want to die. Every single attempt to try to find a girlfriend has been met with failure. Every single one. Hundreds of attempts. That's not an exaggeration. Literally hundreds. There's no reason for me to live here when I'm going to die alone anyway. Why not just end it now? Why in the FUCK shouldn't I just end it now? It isn't like anybody gives a shit about me. Honestly I don't see the point in going on. I hate myself so much, I just don't wanna exist anymore. Getting made fun of everyday in school sure as shit didn't help. Having girls laugh in my face and call me a loser does wonders for your self esteem. I mean...where the fuck do I go from here?

2. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Well, think about it for a while... Now that you've vented your emotions you should be able to think more clearly. So here we go; why shouldn't you? Why? :) Let me know if you come up with anything. I'm sure there are at least.......four things at the very least that are solid reasons for sticking around.

3. lundvithr

lundvithr Member

Why shouldn't I end it now? I've honestly got nothing. I hate myself and everything about me. I'm a coward, I'm weak, I'm unconfident, I have no self esteem, I'm hideously ugly - flat out fucking repulsive, and no girl will EVER want me. Ever. Period. So I'm really having a hard time coming up with a single reason why I'd want to stay alive in this piece of shit world. I don't even have anybody to talk to, ever.

4. Sapphire

Why is getting a girl so important for you? How do you envision having a girlfriend? What would the relationship be based on?

5. Sapphire

Do you have family?

Do you have opportunities?

Do you have a roof over your head?

Do you have food?

Do you have time?

Do you have health?

6. dreams4life

dreams4life Well-Known Member

Why are you trying so much to please others? Please don't hate yourself so much. Thank you for opening up to us. You have good potentials that you never thought about. Cheer up. :biggrin:

7. Sapphire

Hear, hear. :)

8. lundvithr

lundvithr Member

Do you have family? My mom's still alive. That's it.

Do you have opportunities? Yes.

Do you have a roof over your head? Yes.

Do you have food? Yes.

Do you have time? Yes.

Do you have health? Yes.

But it's all pointless if I'm going to die alone. Happiness is only real when shared. And I'll never have anyone to share any kind of happiness with, because I'm a worthless piece of shit. I honestly just wanna talk to someone, to hear a girl's voice. That's it.

9. dreams4life

dreams4life Well-Known Member

You are not worthless.

10. Sapphire

Say that out loud and listen to how it sounds. It's not realistic. How do you know this to be true? Do you have a crystal ball? No. You don't. You do have control over your own actions, though. And those can turn things around.

Well, if every "attempt" to "find" a girlfriend has failed...can't you conclude your approach is wrong? How can you expect to succeed when your approach has been proven to be faulty hundreds of times?

Can you describe how you approach women?

11. lundvithr

lundvithr Member

It's not because of how I approach them. It's because I'm an ugly piece of shit. I'm physically unattractive to the point of repulsion.
    [​IMG]
    I'll never have anyone in my life because who wants to be around someone as ugly as me. Nobody messages me on IM. Nobody calls me. Fucking nobody at all talks to me, EVER. I just want somebody to IM me and talk to me once in a while, ask me how my day was, I don't even have to see them in real life. I just can't fucking stand this isolation. I can't take it anymore. Please someone help me.

12. lundvithr

lundvithr Member

Will somebody please IM me to talk or something or call or PM or post or anything for the love of God somebody please help me I can't take it anymore I just want the pain to stop.

13. lundvithr

lundvithr Member

Please I won't freak out on you I just want to talk to a girl, please I'm begging you.

14. lundvithr

lundvithr Member

And of course nobody wants to talk to me, nobody wants me, and I'm in isolation from now until death. Please will someone talk to me please. talk to me please talk to me please I feel like I'm breaking down.

15. lundvithr

lundvithr Member

Will someone, anyone, please respond?

16. DannyBoy

DannyBoy Well-Known Member

Hey Lund I can talk, It's a forum though, it's not going to be instant responses.

17. lundvithr

lundvithr Member

My IM information is in my profile. Please somone, anyone, someone message me please. I just wanna talk to somebody out there.

18. Noodle

Noodle Active Member

You're 19 though, and whats to say you won't meet someone? and i agree being called shit at school really does fuck with your mind...

PM me if you want

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.