Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLBE

Hello.

I am new. I just wanted to say thanks to whoever created this forum. I am a private person so I may not post much unless it is really necessary. I am ashamed to join such a forum but I hope some good will come out of it. I never felt I ever had a support system in my life and I tend to shutdown and not speak out because this world is not only about me. I am fully aware that everyone has problems and I hate taking advantage of people when they show some sort of kindness, as I feel people do to me. I am merely existing in a world that I feel I don't belong in and have lost total faith in human kindness...because it just does not exist!! The only reason why I have not done anything to myself is that I am scared of what is on the otherside IF there is anything! I cry everyday and pray for my death, but I pretend that I am fine to those that I interact with. I want to believe that somebody does care, but it is not true. I wish I can experience happiness and being in love for just a few moments so my life would not be a complete waste. Well, thanks for reading...

stig

i understand how you feel. you really are not alone. there are a lot of people on here who can offer you advice and support. let us know how you are feeling.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Welcome to the forums..I'm glad you reached out and took that first step..There are plenty of others here who are in the same boat... You will make friends here easy enough..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00