Discussion in 'Welcome' started by teardrops87, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teardrops87

teardrops87 Member

Hi everyone! So I'm new here...I just joined today :smile: I am suffering from depression. I haven't asked for any help, cos I'm too scared to do so. I joined this forum since I feel lonely and no one understands me. Maybe here I can meet other people who are like me. I've been thinking about suicide a lot lately for the past 5 months and I always feel like crying. Most people call me pessimistic and I feel guilty for bothering them with my problems. I don't know what is keeping me from getting rid of myself once and for all. Maybe I just don't want to hurt my parents. Sorry for writing a lot but sometimes I feel so alone that I get carried away when I write. :i'm sorry: Hope that someone replies to my thread even though I am 100% sure that no one is interested in what I have to say. Take care all xxx
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Teardrops and welcome...you have a lot to say and we are here to listen (really read as it is cyber)...please consider getting the help you deserve...it may take time, but worth the effort...and yes, we are a group of ppl who truly understand...welcome again, big hugs, J
  3. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to SF
  4. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hi teardrop,i think your going to fit right in here on SF
    were always intrested in what you say,write away!!!!
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey your thoughts are important your feelings emotions I too wish you could reach out to your regular doctor and get some meds therapy to help you
    This is a great place to meet people chat go there and talk glad you reached out here
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! There are plenty of us who can relate to you.. So post all you want andget it out so it will quit poisoning you..
  7. teardrops87

teardrops87 Member

Hi everyone!

I haven't logged into my account since the day I wrote my message (last Sunday that is). I was overwhelmed to see people who actually replied to me. Thanks everyone for your warm welcome :IrishDoll:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.