Hello :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by TakeThisLife, Dec 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TakeThisLife

TakeThisLife Active Member

Hi, Im Beth

Been through a lot so now i need help to get through this because i can't get through anymore alone.
    I've got depression, anxiety and i get suicidal. I have been bullied for a long time which is why i have depression, and because of the bullying i have no confidence and cannot go out along anymore because i am scared of the people that bully me.
    I have been in a car crash which had a massive affect on me when i got told that people from my school didn't care i was in hospital..

Just need some more support :unsure:
    x

2. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Hi Beth,

Welcome to the forum, hope you find the support you are looking for here.

Look forward to seeing you around

3. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

hello
    and welcome
    I can relate to what u say a little to well
    Anyway hope you find the help you need here

4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Hey Beth,

I hope you feel better.. I wish I knew what to say.. Im not sure I can relate to a car crash but I was neglected and lived next to the school bullys for years.. :(

I wish I could be of more help, Im here if you ever need to talk. :)

Welcome to SF!!!

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You know those bullies will move on and theywill find out that they won't survive in the real world with their attitudes It will be you that become successful things will get better as these people won't be there for long if they are harming you call the police okay get them charged so they can't harm you anymore stay safe okay hugs

6. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Hi Beth. Welcome to sf. Stay with us and tell us about you. X

7. TakeThisLife

TakeThisLife Active Member

Thankyou for all the replies :grouphug:

x

8. happyville

happyville Well-Known Member

How do they bully you? Do they insult you, are they violent, or both? I, personally, have never been a violent person - I think fighting is tacky and trashy - but if these people aren't violent, try standing up for yourself. I know it's easier said than done, but even if you have to pretend you're someone else, someone who can handle it for the tiny amount of minutes it takes to stand up for yourself, at least try. The bullies I dealt with (before I could stand up for myself) were insult-only, kind of afraid of fighting me (grew up with vicious boys) - and I became a connoisseur of insults and personal jibes to fight back. As soon as they knew I wasn't going to put up with their bullcrap any longer, they stopped bullying me.

9. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

:hiya: Welcome to the forum, hope you find the help and support you need here,

Take care

Rich

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.