Hello

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Artistic, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Artistic

Artistic New Member

Hello,

I'm not familiar with how to go about posting something like this, and i'm not quite sure what can and can not be said here about how i'm feeling, though it's quite obvious why i'm posting haha.

Anyhow, i've been feeling a bit down for awhile now, mostly because I had lost a son recently, but today it hit a bit hard. I suppose everything is going somewhat productive, though i'm currently looking for a job, sort of rationing my food supply, mainly so my wife is able to eat a decent meal. I had damaged one of my toes today and could not go to the doctor, mainly just for the ignorance of the idea of the "bills" that really shouldn't be considered in this type of situation, but i've already got more than a lifetime worth of payments to make to the er, so i had to take care of it myself which was not at all a good thing.

So i suppose my whole problem is just that things have been going up and down so drastically lately that i've fallen into a serious mindset of ending it, which i know logically is not a good way to handle things, as well as my thoughts on emotions like anger or sadness being by-products of true emotions like frustration or confusion (we all become frustrated/confused but we don't need to go to anger or sadness, which are what comes from those...not sure if i'm making sense)

Sorry for the long post.

2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

No need to oppologise about post lengh you can post as long and as short as you want. Welcome to Suicide Forums. I am glad you have found this forum and are looking for help. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your son he wil remain in your forever andd always don't forget :hug:

I am sorry to hear you are finding it hard to look for a job do you have a local job advisery center you can visit you can also check out connexions, like qualification for every job. Look it up n google, it may help. You ended your post in a positive way, which is really good keep thinking like that. We all have a mix up of emotions one day or other butt finding ways to cope can be hard. Sending you lodes of hugs and love :hug: :wub: PM me anytime you need to speak xxxx

3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i am also having a tough time. good luck to you.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you posted and hope you continue to share your feeling here. I am sorry for your loss of your son how hard that must be for you and your wife. Hugs to you okay:console::console:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.