Hello~

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by notte_profonda, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notte_profonda

notte_profonda New Member

Hii,

I'm a college student from California. Been feeling extremely depressed and suicidal for the past 4 or 5 years now and it keeps getting worse. Hopefully I'll find some kind of support or help here since I have nothing/nobody to turn to in real life.

Thanks and take care. :)

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi i am glad you are reaching out here for help. Talk to us okay use chat or post and let us know a bit more about you. Depression sucks i know Are you on meds are you getting therapy hugs to you

3. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Hello there, and welcome to SF. :hug:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope also you can reach out to the councilors at your school get support from them okay that is why t hey are there to help students that are struggling Glad you are reaching out here too it is a great place to get support as well when your ready

5. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF! Always here if you need to talk. All of us are pretty nice here and understanding. Also if you want to join everyone in Chat sometimes that would be cool if you want to. :hug:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! Feel free to share your problems.. I'm sure you will find others here who struggle with the same ones you do..

7. kobie76

kobie76 Well-Known Member

Hello, welcome to SF :)

8. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hey, welcome :hug: x

9. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Welcome. I'm sure you will find support here.

10. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hello, welcome to sf. i hope you find the support your looking for. if you ever need anything feel free to PM me. :) take care! looking forward to seeing you post more. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.