Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hopeless20, Feb 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hopeless20

Hopeless20 New Member

so, i just kinda want to talk to someone... things seem really hopeless for me right now and i am in a situation where i dont have anyone.... please help me
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Please tell us what is going on that you feel so hopeless about post it okay so we all can give you support. or pm me if you want hugs
  3. contemplative

contemplative Member

Hey Hopeless, you asked for help and so I felt compelled to respond. See, a few weeks ago, I was feeling the way you do now, and I wanted to end things. But since then, when I was at my darkest...I made a friend who helped me see that I was stronger than I even began to give myself credit for. I created this account during my sad time so I could talk to people too. Im glad I ran into you. :):itachi:
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I can relate to you.. I have been alone for the last twenty some years.. I've been thru therapy for five years..It taught me to fight the urges to kill myself..Being alone is not easy.. Your mind starts playing tricks on you..Why don't you write down a pro and cons list.. It will help you to fight those negative thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts..You always have us to talk to..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.