Hello.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by MarqueeMoon, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarqueeMoon

MarqueeMoon New Member

i am 22 years old and in severe distress. my problems with mental health are so complicated i don't even know where to begin.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. Sorry you're in so much distress, here if you want to talk though.

3. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

Well you have come to the right place to vent. Welcome, I hope we will be able to help you and/or give you the courage to find help.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi when you are ready please post and let us know what has happened to bring you here please know we care okay and we will listen and we do understand. I am here okay if you ever need to talk to someone please pm me anytime . We all care okay let us help you

5. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Hi there and welcome to SF. Glad that you found us.

I feel the best thing to do is just start with whatever is in your head at the time. It doesn't matter if you go forward then back then forward again. You will get there. :hug:

6. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.. Hope you find some support here. Just open up with whatever you feel comfortable. Don't feel like you have to explain everything at once. :)

7. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Well-Known Member

Greetings!!! ^_^

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:welcome: to SF.

9. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

welcome to SF. You'll find lots of tool to help here. A good starting point is the Burns depression checklist. Also, some members write their diary which can help beginning sorting your issues.

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums.. Here if you need someone to talk to..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.