Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Kimberly, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimberly

Kimberly New Member

I'm a 46 year old woman with three kids. my marriage is failing and the hurt is so bad i can't take it. i love my children but its not enough some days. i need help. i need this pain to stop. i can't take it. i'm not here for my kids, they irritate me. i'm not here for myself. i irritate me. it all hurts. i cry all the time. i don't know how to make it stop. i'm seeing a therapist and a psychiatrist but i can't afford it and they tell me i'm doing everything right.

everything right it too painful. what can i do? i need this to stop. stop/.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Kimberly and welcome...so many of us know what you are going through, and are here to support you..please keep posting and letting us know what is going on...welcome again, J
  3. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Welcome to the forum Kimberly, i wish i could give you your answers but i cant.
    There are many here who who share your thoughts and pain.
    Please read a few posts and make some too, in others adversities and triumphs sometimes some sense can be made.
    I so wish you well.
  4. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

First of all, :hug: You are in the right place. I wish I had a magic answer for you, but I don't. Pete's spot on. Take your time and read through some of the posts. I hope that you find some answers from that and from talking to us and sharing your pain.

Feel free to pm me if you need to talk. :hug:
  5. LipsOfDeceit

LipsOfDeceit Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to SF. We're all here to help you. I hope everything gets better for you. :hug:
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to sf :hug: :)
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Kimberly!! Have you tried group therapy?? Maybe talking to people you can see you will find the answers to your questions.. You alwways have us also..You have joined a huge family here,.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.