Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Munk, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Munk

Munk New Member

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd sign up here as I have been struggling of late and there is no one I feel I can ask for help. I think I just need to know that somebody somewhere knows I exist. I am alone with my thoughts right now and seem to be constantly battling just to cling on for a bit longer. At this time of night it seems to get worse. Sorry to bring my problems here like this... I know no one can help but I just need to get the weight of my chest.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi i am glad you are here reaching out for some help You are not alone now okay lots of people here that will see you and care about you . Keep posting okay it helps to get the thoughts out of ones head hugs to you

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. I'm glad you could join us. There are a lot of us here that can relate and I hope you find the support you need. :hug:

4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Hi, Welcome to SF :)

5. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

Heya :)
    Welcome to SF! I hope you find the kindness and support that you deserve. Here if you need to talk

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!!! Plenty of support here and no one judges you.. Feel free totell us more so we know how to support you..Take care!!

7. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

Welcome. I'm here if you need to talk

8. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum. You're exactly at the place where you can find help. Talk to us. It can further alleviate all the trouble you're going through. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.