Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munk

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd sign up here as I have been struggling of late and there is no one I feel I can ask for help. I think I just need to know that somebody somewhere knows I exist. I am alone with my thoughts right now and seem to be constantly battling just to cling on for a bit longer. At this time of night it seems to get worse. Sorry to bring my problems here like this... I know no one can help but I just need to get the weight of my chest.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi i am glad you are here reaching out for some help You are not alone now okay lots of people here that will see you and care about you . Keep posting okay it helps to get the thoughts out of ones head hugs to you

Kiba

Welcome to the forums. I'm glad you could join us. There are a lot of us here that can relate and I hope you find the support you need. :hug:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Welcome to the forums!!! Plenty of support here and no one judges you.. Feel free totell us more so we know how to support you..Take care!!

Hi and welcome to the forum. You're exactly at the place where you can find help. Talk to us. It can further alleviate all the trouble you're going through. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00