• Hi All - On Sunday 1st March we have scheduled server work going on and the forum will be closed for approximately 90 minutes from around 8am GMT. The site will not be down but there will be a notice on the forum stating that the forum is temporarily closed and giving a time estimate of when it will reopen. There is nothing to worry about and we will not be gone for long :)

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I'm new to this and don't know what to write really apart from the fact I'm bi-polar. Some days I feel perfectly fine, others I seem to hit rock bottom. The rock bottom days are the worst and the dreadful thoughts creep into my head again. I even registered on a site last night which lets you schedule facebook updates for in the future,< Edited Moderator total eclipse > Luckily I felt fine this morning and went back on the site and deleted the notification before it fired off. Sometimes it's just good to talk but I don't have many friends due to me being down all the time. Hows everyone today?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
don't worry, everyone here is friendly and welcoming. I am sure you will find plenty of help and support here on this site, take care and see you around soon! :hugtackles:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00