Discussion in 'Welcome' started by BobbyLove, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyLove

BobbyLove New Member

Hello everyone, I'm new to this and don't know what to write really apart from the fact I'm bi-polar. Some days I feel perfectly fine, others I seem to hit rock bottom. The rock bottom days are the worst and the dreadful thoughts creep into my head again. I even registered on a site last night which lets you schedule facebook updates for in the future,< Edited Moderator total eclipse > Luckily I felt fine this morning and went back on the site and deleted the notification before it fired off. Sometimes it's just good to talk but I don't have many friends due to me being down all the time. Hows everyone today?
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2011
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want say hi and Welcome to SF hope you continue to reach out here okay It is safe here. hugs
  3. NightPetals

NightPetals Active Member

don't worry, everyone here is friendly and welcoming. I am sure you will find plenty of help and support here on this site, take care and see you around soon! :hugtackles:
  4. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

Hi BobbyLove, welcome to SF :) I hope you find the kindness and support here that you deserve :arms:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.