• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say how many times I have longed to die,way too many times maybe,or maybe not enough times.I just do not understand this life at all.I want to say hello and thankyou for this forum.

Hi fragrance and welcome to the forums.
What's going on? Death is not the only option, that is why there is this forum, to reach out to others for help. I am glad you made the choice to come here. Your life definitely has meaning to it, and I am certain that you will find it. :hug:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi i hope you have some help for your depression therapy or meds do help I am glad you are reaching out here lots of kind people here hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00