Discussion in 'Welcome' started by 52345, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 52345

52345 New Member

I don't know if anyone really is interested but thought I'd introduce myself since I'm a newbie. I'm 20 year old female. I've been suicidal for many years now. In 2005 I was diagnosed with depression, however with meds and therapy it went away. At the moment I have anxiety, suicidal thoughts and I also might be suffering from some kind of personality disorder. I go to therapy again and take meds. I really haven't got any friends so one of the reasons I'm here is that I wish to talk with people with same kind of problems. I'm quite shy, though. But with that, nice to meet you all and sorry for all my mistakes, English isn't my 1st language but I try my best. :)
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Hi, Welcome to SF. There is plenty of great people here to talk to and that can definitely understand how you feel.
  3. oval

oval Well-Known Member

welcome to the forums elinia :smile: and theres nothing wrong with your english at all :)
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi E...welcome and so glad you shared with us...for someone whose primary language is not English, you wrote very nicely...many ppl here are quite shy and have problems engaging in relationships...it takes support and practice to be successful...please continue to post and let us know how you are doing...welcome again, J
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just saying hi welcome to sf hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.