• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirikun

Hi everyone!

My name is Miri and I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself here. I'm eighteen years old, live in Germany, and am currently in the process of finishing off school and getting ready to move to England for university.

The reason I found my way here is that I have continuous urges to self harm. I am an artist and can hardly make myself draw anything that isn't, well, self-harm related. I'm not actually depressed, neither do I really feel sad in any way, yet I find it extremely difficult to resist and distract myself from these urges. I wanted to have somewhere where I can talk about such things.

And of course I'm also here to support anyone in need! I'll do everything I can to help everyone out, so don't hesitate to PM me if you'd like to talk or anything. :)

Nice to meet you all!

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi M and welcome...glad you found us...it is usually the case that we draw what we know, but lately, I have forced myself to write poems about more pleasant things in the hope I can fill myself up with something more joyful...so far, it is difficult, but I hope it will come easier...hope you find lighter things to draw too...J

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Welcome to the forums Miri...I hope by being here that yoou find a lighter side of life.. We're here to help support you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00