Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to the forum, I suppose I'm just looking for people to talk to who I don't know. I find it hard to talk to people in general about my problems. I've been referred to a social worker and a psychiatrist but I still can't open up to them either.

I've been suffering with my nerves since I was 17 [now 22] over that period of time it's gone from a anxiety problem to anxiety/depression to suffering with anxiety/depression with early symptoms of psychosis.

It's starting to drag me down now, I feel I want to be normal like I used to be but I can't. I've tried many types of treatments including; anti depressants, hypnotherapy, CBT, Counselling, I'm now seeing a psychiatrist and a social worker while taking anti-psychotics.

If anyone can relate I'd like to hear from you.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi i think there are many people here that can relate to your story I am glad you are getting some help i get some therapy right now keep posting okay so everyone here can get to know you hugs

I shall post as often as I can but I can only use a forum with a name like this when I'm sure I won't be caught. My partner/family know my problems but they don't know that I suffer with my health to the extent I do and for now it's the best way for me to deal with it.

I know it's selfish but I'm glad there are other people on here with similiar kind of problems to mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00