Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Excedrin, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Excedrin

Excedrin Guest

i found this while looking for a site on suicide methods. at first i thought it was stupid and full of whiny people but then i kept coming back just to read other peoples stories. i relized i was wrong so i became a member.

anyway, im 18, never tried suicide but i think about it alot and iv been cuting myself for about 2-3 months now. i guess im just looking for people i can actualy talk to about this stuff.
  2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF, im glad you found is and i hope it helps in some way

take care of yourself

vikki x
  4. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Youve come to the right place them =) Were all here to talk. Im here for you whenever you need me, take care x
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you took the time to continue reading the stories of the members here and realized this may be a place you could come to talk about how you feel. Can you tell us why you have the suicidal feelings? What lead you to begin cutting a few months ago? We would like to hear your story and do what we can in support of you. Take care. :hug:
  6. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :)

Hope to see you around the forums and chat :)

Take care

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF!!!! Glad you found us, I hope we can help support you in whatever way you need.

Take Care and I'll see ya around. :hug:

8. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

I agree with Allo...we will listen and it is a good place. WELCOME!! So glad you finnally decided to join. Please feel free. It is safe to share here.

9. bonbon

bonbon New Member

I agree with Allo as well...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.