hello :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by isitme87, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. isitme87

isitme87 Member

Hi

I finally found the guts to write on this forum. I am 24 years old guy - university student. I am not a good student and recently I got huge problems with finishing my education. I always thought about myself as more or less loser - or somebody worse then others but now it's easier to find myself being a total loser.
    I have always been a lonely loner - always reading some book, playing computer or learning.

I am 'suicidal' more or less - I mean - I got suicide thoughts and was close to attempt (but not seriously) few times over last four years.

What else can I say? I like music like everyone else, I hate sports, I am "addicted" to the internet and computer games.

2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :) welcome to the forum isitme87 :) nice to meet you - my name is ellie :shake:

i hope that you find the forum helpful and find some friends and support! :hug:

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums isitme8. Hope u find the support you need here. :)

4. isitme87

isitme87 Member

And my name is Max :)

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Max!!!

6. Monoka

Monoka Well-Known Member

Welcome Max.

glad youv found us, and im sure you'l make some good friends on here.
    take care
    Duncan

7. Craig

Craig Banned Member

I have had a few periods of my life where I felt like my life was taken over by video games and other entertainment media. I always felt better when I started cutting electronics out of my life and spending more time interacting with people. When its online its just not the same.

Maybe you have a simmilar situation. Maybe your just diffrent from me. If you think it could help try giving it a shot and see how things go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.