hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really sure what to say.
but hopefully there's someone here who can talk to me.
help me through this.
i've been suffering from severe depression since i was a kid.
tried therapy and medication.
it helps for alittle while but not for long.
i'm just really close to ending it right now,
and i guess i just need to know that it gets better.
im 21 so im not a kid.
i have tried to deal with this for a long time now.
and i just don't know if i can do this for the rest of my life.
i cant do this.
i wont do this.

Catfreak

Hey I'm new too and sympathise. Keep fighting, I know hard it can be. There is a light at the end of the tunnel... I'm 99.999% sure of it x

So far I've tried
Celexa Lexapro Luvox Paxil Prozac Zoloft Wellbutrin Effexor Seroquel Abilify Zyprexa Risperdal Klonopin Ativan Xanax Lithium.
I've been on sooo many. And been told I suffer from many different things.
I don't know what to think or do anymore.
I just know that I can not do THIS anymore. I want the pain and the hurt and the anger to go away.
I want to feel normal. I want to feel like everyone else.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I too have been on many meds..I finally ended back on effexor at a real high dose along with geodon for the thoughts..I'm on a total of 7 meds..I think they have found the right combination..I'm still depressed but my mood has changed..I take lamitcal for the mood swings.. Don't give up it takes quite awhile for them to find the right meds that work for you..Stay here and talk to us..

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Medication helps but is not a fix all okay Therapy with meds help the most Keep posting venting letting the sadness here it helps as well hugs

thank you for the kind words.
i live in a really small town and there is a shortage of therapists here and i lack the funds to drive to the bigger towns, but im trying to get into therapy again here.
its been hard since i moved.
again thank you for the advice.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
yeh small towns i came from one too hun litteraly nothing there I do hope you can find someone thought as being able to talk about your sadness your pain helps to decrease it some It does not build up inside you then You can pm me anytime as well okay hugs to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00