Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by foolnomore, Jun 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foolnomore

foolnomore Well-Known Member

I am new here. Lifelong depression that sometimes gets out of control, now is one of those times,also have PTSD which after many years I seem to have got more or less on top of and only occasionally get flashbacks and nightmares these days.

2. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Welcome to the forum Johnnie! Please tell us more about why you are here.
    Maybe read some posts too.............sometimes the answers are right in front of us........we just have to look for them.

3. foolnomore

Why am I here? I am really strugglinf at the moment,for a couple of weeks now I keep thinking about suicide. There is no reason that I can discern as to why I am so low at the moment.
    I have made attempts during my life but I have never planned it, I seem to switch off for a while then realise what I have done. I am not sure I am explaining this well, but,I never want to do it -I just do it. Right now I am so low I can see history repeating itself, I am safe as long as there is someone around but being on my own worries me because I have been here so many times before and one day it will work but it is not what i want ,when I am alone there is opportunity and I may take it even though I know it is not the answer I am looking for.

4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Welcome to the family hun. I really hope you can find some support here

We will always listen and guide you to finding the happiness you deserve

:hug: xx

5. foolnomore

Thank you for the welcome.
    If this site is a family I do so hope I don't turn out to be the black sheep

6. Monoka

Monoka Well-Known Member

:welcome: to the SF

hope you find the support you need

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum johnnie x

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome ....:hugtackles:

9. Dreamland

Dreamland Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, Johnnie. I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with issues from PTSD. I hope you can lean on us here and find some happiness and strength with us. This forum has helped me immensely, so I hope it does the same for you!

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Johnnie. I am glad you chose to join our community. Depression does not care who its victims are and we do need to be reminded that there are people who do care about us. You will find that to be true here. Many can relate to the issues you face and together we can walk down that path so it is not always so lonely. Reach out to us as you feel the need. Someone will be there. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.