Discussion in 'Welcome' started by kyle741, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyle741

kyle741 New Member

Well this is not the most comfortable thing for me i know my life is good but i recently got out of a 5 year relationship ended on good terms but she wants nothing to do with me i miss her so much i thought about suicide so many times
    but never gone through with i been close gun to my head i know it sounds horrible i try to live for my family that's all i got i made so many mistakes the pain is so deep it hurts every night every day every minute i feel like im worthless never made my parents proud i feel like im 22 feel like i have done nothing with my life its my fault i know dont know where to turn hate getting therapy to dam expensive i cant open up to anyone in my family feel like there judgmental but im hopeful this forum will help thanks
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Kyle glad you are reaching out for support You are 22 plenty of time to get your life back on track on. I hope coming here talking to others you can see other paths to take okay. You found one love you can find another hun it will happen I do hope you do open up more here release the sadness and pain here okay Therapy can be given at your school by a councillor it does not have to be expensive but it does work Just having someone to talk to that is nonjudgemental helps a great deal and medication to help you deal with depression helps at least for me it has.
  3. Craig

Craig Banned Member

I hope it helps as well. Dont feel like you can never be anything. Your still very young and have so much ahead of you.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Kyle. I am sorry to hear about the ending of your relationship. While this is something that is a natural part of being human, it does not make it any easier to go through. It is almost like a death. You need to give yourself time to grieve your loss. It is the end of life as you knew it. This chapter may be closing, but remember there are many more chapters yet to be written. You will be able to move beyond the pain and grief, but it may take time. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.