Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sought out this site mainly to express my feelings. I am NOT here looking to be dissuaded from what I plan on doing. A "cry for help" could've been accomplished via Facebook or telephone. I'm ready to give it up, and until I obtain the necessary equipment to get it done quickly (while living in a state with pretty tight gun laws), the plan is to use an outlet like this site to kind of express my thoughts on where I'm at, and simply be heard.

To everyone here, best wishes in your struggles.

welcome to the site :) i hear you hun but you have joined a pro life site and as such people will want to try and help you feel better as best they can :unsure: whats got you here in the first place? hope you find the site helps :)

peacelovingguy

Hey Cortland - Welcome regardless.

As stated it is a pro life forum and any posts which have some instructional kind of quality to them regarding suicide, methods, equipments, plans laid out - that would get deleted.

But if you have your plan - that will not ban you - and this can be a place were you can maybe argue for your own demise - and have people tell you that actually its not a good idea.

Anyone who has reasons to die - and the means and know-how to make it happen, has also got reasons to live and the means and know-how to make that happen also.

Many here have their own way of arguing against suicide.

See the suicide forum for more on that.

Feel free to tell people WHY you want to die but leave out the link to your YouTube instructional video of how to make your own guillotine.

Welcome brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00