Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by DescendedDelight, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DescendedDelight

DescendedDelight New Member

Hello everyone!
    My name is Nydia, and I'm from Texas. I'm 23 years old, 24 this August. I'm a mother to the most perfect little 19 month old princess, named Emery.

My life has recently turned for the better!
    After have struggled for years of depression, bipolar disorder and PTSD I tried to end my life twice. Once in October of 2010, and once on June 9th of this year.

It wasn't until two weeks ago today, that I was awakened by the feelings of peace with myself. I have made a complete 180 in my life. Everything is green on this side of my field, and I just wanted to try and do anything in my power to help put an end to the tragedy of our generation that is suicide.

I'm new to you guys, a stranger. But someone who does indeed care about each and every single one of you and values your life to extremities in which you would not believe. :) I'd like to say that my new goal in life is to be an advocate, the light that can be at the end of your tunnel. Maybe someone you can turn to when you just don't think you can take another step.

Maybe one day I will make a difference for you.

I apologize for the long introduction, but I wanted to just put myself out there and let everyone know that I am available for emotional support.

:smile:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi you it is so nice to hear a good story and you have found happiness hun Nice to have you here hugs:hugtackles:

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! I'm happy for you that you have found peace of mind..Take Care!!

4. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. Wow! a real texan angel joining us. You take care now you here "well that last bit seemed funny in my head".

5. Ozzy Manson

Ozzy Manson Well-Known Member

welcome to SF! glad to hear you had such a positive turn around! :hug:

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome...
    nice to hear your positive story
    :hugtackles:

7. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Damaged provider modules?

Welcome to SF.