1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by litehouse, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. litehouse

litehouse Member

Hi,
    I was dx with major depression. I recently started taking some meds. A couple of times earlier in my life I have had this problem. And about a week ago I joined here but my head hurt so bad and my anxiety was so acute I couldn't form my thoughts at all, so I decided to write when I had a clear moment.

I used to take mood stablilizers, but fact is I have no mania or even hypomania, the mood stabilizers did help with the depression somewhat and sleeping. Problem is that I have no ups, so I really need an antidepressant. That seems to help the most. Last year I was in hospital for abuse and overuse of benzos which was an addiction for me; I felt like I would die. I am scared.

Litehouse

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Litehouse... Welcome to the forums.. I'm sure you will find peace here.. The peeps on here are quite friendly..

3. Ozzy Manson

Ozzy Manson Well-Known Member

Hello Litehouse, and welcome to sf :hugs: Everybody here is very nice, so i hope you will find support in sharing. Feel free to PM me or IM me on msn anytime

4. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

Welcome litehouse, believe me when I say you've come to the right place.

5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

welcome :smile:

6. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf :hug:

7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to SF! Hoping you find the support you'd like. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.